EC700G M.2 PCIe/SATA SSD Enclosure
- Stylish geometric design with RGB lighting
- Compatible with PCIe and SATA SSDs
- Supports multiple M.2 SSD sizes
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen2
- Tool-free assembly
- Works with latest game consoles
- Multiple platform support
Bright and Beautiful
Sporting dazzling RGB lighting and elegant geometric forms, the EC700G gives you a device with an understated sense of flair.
Compatible with PCIe and SATA SSDs
Whether you've got an M.2 PCIe or SATA SSD, the EC700G is compatible with them all.
Different M.2 Sizes Supported
The EC700G not only works with the most common M.2 2280 dimensions, but also M.2 2242 and M.2 2230 too.
Fast USB 3.2 Gen2 Speeds
With support for USB 3.2 Gen2 and Type-C, an EC700G equipped with a SSD can reach speeds of up to 1000MB/s*, which is about 12.5 times faster than ordinary external hard drives**. That means it'll only take you 20 seconds to transfer a 10GB movie.
* A PCIe Gen3 x4 (NVMe 1.3) M.2 SSD or higher is required. Also, the host device must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a UASP driver must be installed. Actual performance may vary depending on the host device and software configurations.
** Based on comparison with ADATA external HDDs
Installation is as easy as 1,2,3. No screwdrivers are required. Just use your hands. It's that simple. Works with the Latest Game Consoles
With a high capacity SSD inside, the EC700G is a great way to store your collection of console games. It can also help to quicken game loading times for a more seamless experience.
* Actual loading times may vary depending on individual games. Reformatting may be required before connecting to game consoles.
** For details about game console compatibility, click here.
*** Due to the limited power supply of some game consoles, some SSDs might not be supported.
Use Across Different Operating Systems
The EC700G works with all major operating systems, including macOS, Windows, and Android*. Transfer movies, music, photos, and more across different devices quickly and easily.
* Your mobile device and its software must be compatible and support external SSDs in order to use OTG data backup and transmission functionality.
** For more on supported platforms, please click here.